Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tradition The Vietnamese traditional dress is called the "Ao Dai". I fell in love with it the first time I visited Vietnam. My mission this time around was to get some artistic shots of this graceful dress. I hope I have

Tradition The Vietnamese traditional dress is called the "Ao Dai". I fell in love with it the first time I visited Vietnam. My mission this time around was to get some artistic shots of this graceful dress. I hope I have
Tradition    The Vietnamese traditional dress is called the "Ao Dai". I fell in love with it the first time I visited Vietnam. My mission this time around was to get some artistic shots of this graceful dress. I hope I have
Click here to download
ao dai, vietnam in 1930
ao dai, vietnam in 1930
Click here to download
proenza schouler resort 2013
proenza schouler resort 2013
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment