Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

A 50s style dress-definitely great to wear to a wedding. I think wearing black to a wedding is horrible-an absolute no-no. But a cream dress with a bright pattern (I'm not Philippa) is classy and pretty.

ao dai - Google Search
ao dai - Google Search
Click here to download
A 50s style dress-definitely great to wear to a wedding. I think wearing black to a wedding is horrible-an absolute no-no. But a cream dress with a bright pattern (I'm not Philippa) is classy and pretty.
A 50s style dress-definitely great to wear to a wedding. I think wearing black to a wedding is horrible-an absolute no-no. But a cream dress with a bright pattern (I'm not Philippa) is classy and pretty.
Click here to download
ZOE KARSSEN//Love printed cotton-blend sweater
ZOE KARSSEN//Love printed cotton-blend sweater
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment